Skip to main content
4: Writing (and Reading) as Material Practice - The World of Cuneiform Culture as an Arena for Investigation (Roger Matthews)
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- 4.1: Abstract
- 4.2: Current Research into the Materiality of Ancient Near Eastern Texts and Figures
- 4.3: Who Wrote the Text in Question and Why?
- 4.4: Who Was Meant to See or Read the Texts
- 4.5: What Was the Physical Medium and Context of the Text?
- 4.6: How Representative are Surviving Texts of the Corpus of Their Place and Period?
- 4.7: References