Skip to main content
12.3: Activity 2 - Bioarch in the News
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Where and when was the discovery made?
- What time period and culture does the find date to? (If possible, describe the specific dating technique used.)
- What parts of the skeleton were discovered? What is the significance of those elements?
- Are there any other significant non-skeletal elements to this discovery, such as artifacts or context?
- What conclusions did the archaeologists draw from the find?
- How do their conclusions about this new discovery fit with existing knowledge in this area of archaeology? Does the find confirm what was already known or challenge previous findings?