Skip to main content
4.1: The Topics of Argumentation
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- You’ve just been stopped and given what you feel is an undeserved traffic citation for speeding.
- You open up your afternoon mail and discover a letter from the IRS calling you in for an audit on last year's tax return.
- You notice that your VISA bill contains a charge you did not make and you want it removed.
- You sense that your boyfriend or girlfriend has been neglecting you and you feel the necessity to talk about it.
- You open up your grade report and get an unexpected low grade in a course.