Skip to main content
2.1: Learning Objectives and Key Terms
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Learn methods to build public speaking confidence.
- Identify and deal with your own brand of public speaking anxiety
- Apply cognitive restructuring (CR) techniques to create a more positive frame of reference.
- Recognize the importance of customized practice to become conversant in your topic.
- Create a personal preparation routine to minimize your apprehension.
- “Breathe and Release”
- Cognitive Restructuring (CR)
- Public Speaking Anxiety (PSA)
- Scrutiny Fear