Skip to main content
4: How Does Gender Influence Children, Families and Communities?
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Differentiate sex and gender.
- Describe how gender is a social construct.
- Explain the development of gender differences.
- Recognize gender as a socializing agent.
- Explain sexual orientation.
- Identify challenges that LGBT families and children may face.
- 4.1: Understanding Sex and Gender
- 4.2: Gender Roles and Gender Stereotypes
- 4.3: Socialization and Gender
- 4.4: Gender Identity and Gender Expression
- 4.5: Sexual Orientation