Skip to main content
7: Individual Time Series- Trajectories and Episodes
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- 7.1: Individual Time Series- Trajectories and Episodes
- 7.2: What are some strategies for collecting and analyzing our bread-and-butter, that is, dense time-ordered data?
- 7.3: What are intra-individual time series studies?
- 7.4: What are “inter-individual questions"?
- 7.5: In what way do relational meta-theories converge on that assumption?
- 7.6: Do correlations also differ depending on whether they are inter-individual and intraindividual?
- 7.7: Strategies for Charting Individual Trajectories Over Developmental Transitions
- 7.8: Strategies for Charting Individual Proximal Processes
- 7.9: Is there a take-home message from time series designs?