Skip to main content
15: Contrasting Theories- Attachment
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- 15.1: What is Ainsworth’s conceptual question and theoretical context?
- 15.2: What are Ainsworth’s key constructs and target phenomenon?
- 15.3: What are the antecedents, consequences, and mechanisms in Ainsworth’s theory?
- 15.4: What are the optimization implications of Ainsworth’s theory of attachment?
- 15.5: What are the meta-theoretical assumptions of Ainsworth’s theory of attachment?
- 15.6: Why do we need to learn about Gerwitz’s theory of attachment?
- 15.7: How do we draw Gewirtz’s theory of attachment?
- 15.8: Why are the theories of Bowlby, Gewirtz, and Ainsworth so very different?