Skip to main content
23: Dialectical and Transactional Perspectives
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- 23.1: Dialectic and Transactional Perspectives
- 23.2: What are we talking about now? Have we left the realm of psychology and landed in philosophy?
- 23.3: What is a “transaction”?
- 23.4: What are the components of the transactional perspective?
- 23.5: What is the Contextual model?
- 23.6: What is the Regulation model?
- 23.7: What is the Representational model?
- 23.8: How do these four components fit together into a unified theory of development?
- 23.9: What is the process formulation of the unified theory?
- 23.10: Where is the representational model in the unified theory?
- 23.11: Any clues about what prompts development in the unified theory?
- 23.12: What are the important take-home messages from dialectical-transactional meta-theories?