Skip to main content
28: From Meta-Theories to Methods
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- 28.1: From Meta-Theories to Methods
- 28.2: What are the meta-theoretical and theoretical issues that now seem clear to students?
- 28.3: I thought that meta-theories shape theories and methods. Now you are saying that methods shape theories and meta-theories?
- 28.4: So is this part of the book full of new tools and (gulp) equations?
- 28.5: How does time enter into our methodological decisions and strategies?
- 28.6: Activity 4- Study Sketches for a Program of Research- Makin’ a List, Checkin’ it Twice