Skip to main content
6.1: Visual Culture Preview Questions
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- What is the value of creativity, art, and beauty to American families?
- How does art as representation affect our understanding of American history and current experiences?
- What are the unique challenges and gifts that accompany protest and public art?
- What is the role of the dominant culture in what is defined as “art”?
- How do socially constructed ideas about beauty affect American families?
- How does visual culture affect family outcomes?
- What is the effect of intersectionality on potential creators, artists, and art-lovers?