Skip to main content
13.4: Disseminating Findings
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Define dissemination.
- Discuss the three considerations to keep in mind in order to successfully disseminate your findings.
- Determine who your audience is.
- Identify where your audience is.
- Discover how best to reach them.
- Disseminating findings takes planning and careful consideration of one’s audiences.
- The dissemination process includes determining the who, where, and how of reaching one’s audiences.
- What additional potential audiences for your research, aside from those already mentioned, can you identify? How might you reach those audiences?
- Do you agree or disagree with the assertion that researchers who conduct high-quality research have a duty to share their findings with others? Explain.