Skip to main content
10.5.3: Case Study #4
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- What are some mental health challenges that may arise in this family? How might an educator, social worker, therapist, religious/spiritual leader, employer, etc. support them?
- What types of treatments might be helpful for this family system?
- What do you believe are the challenges and opportunities in helping this family successfully resettle in the United Stated?
- What do you see as the role of United States’ communities in immigrant and refugee resettlement – whose responsibility is it to support these families?
- NCTSN’s mission is to raise the standard of care and improve access to services for traumatized children, their families and communities throughout the United States. Their website contains information for parents and caregivers, school personnel, and professionals.
- BRYCS maintains the nation’s largest online collection of resources related to refugee immigrant children and families.
- vivo (victim’s voice) is an alliance of professionals experienced in the fields of psychotraumatology, international health, humanitarian aid, scientific laboratory and field research, sustainable development and human rights advocacy.