Read Chapters 1 & 4 in Scientific Teaching
- You can find pdf's of the book chapters here. Please do NOT share these outside of the UA Little Rock MoSI.
- We have 5 copies of this book in ATLE to loan out in person. Please email Quinshell Smith at email@example.com to request a copy.
Read NY Times Op Ed "What? Me Biased?"
- Link to article here.
Take one or two Implicit Association Tests (IAT)
- Link to tests here: https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/takeatest.html
Create a student iClicker account.
- If you already have an instructor account, this works as well. Follow steps to enroll as a student.
- Instructions for creating a student account are here:
- How to use the free access codes for this course here. Code for our free access is C9FD7A2E1BD7.
Watch Claude Steele on Stereotype Threat (below)