Skip to main content
12: Dialectical and Transactional Perspectives
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- 12.1: Dialectic and Transactional Perspectives
- 12.2: What are we talking about now? Have we left the realm of psychology and landed in philosophy?
- 12.31: What is a “transaction”?
- 12.32: What are the components of the transactional perspective?
- 12.4: What is the Contextual model?
- 12.5: What is the Regulation model?
- 12.6: What is the Representational model?
- 12.71: How do these four components fit together into a unified theory of development?
- 12.72: What is the process formulation of the unified theory?
- 12.73: Where is the representational model in the unified theory?
- 12.74: Any clues about what prompts development in the unified theory?
- 12.8: What are the important take-home messages from dialectical-transactional meta-theories?