Skip to main content
20: Developmental Equivalence: Sampling and Selection
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- 20.1: What is the general idea of “developmental equivalence”?
- 20.2: Developmental Sampling Equivalence
- 20.3: This is all very interesting, but what is the point you are trying to make?
- 20.4: Isn’t the general issue equivalence? Why are we discussing selection?
- 20.5: These seem like strategies for cross-sectional studies. Are there strategies for longitudinal studies?
- 20.6: Do selection effects only plague developmentalists?