Skip to main content
8.4: Getting Started on Your Information Strategy
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- find an appropriate databases to search
- construct an effective search equation
- evaluate and assess what you found
Getting Started on Your Information Strategy
- You may not know where or how to start.
- You may be asking a question that is too specific.
- You may be asking a question that is too broad.
- You may not understand the relevance of things you find as you search.
- You may not be focusing on likely sources for the information you are seeking.
Databases Are Not All Created Equally