Resources and References for the Chapter
On top of the usual references of Rodman, Fromkin, and Hyams (2019) and Language Files (2019), the following resources have been used for this section, and should be consulted:
- Canagarajah, A. Suresh. 2012. "Teacher Development in a Global Profession: An Autoethnography." In TESOL Quarterly, 46 (2): 258-279.
- Cenoz, Jasone, and Durk Gorter. 2011. "A Holistic Approach to Multilingual Education: Introduction." In The Modern Language Journal, 95 (3): 339-343.
- Dumitrescu, Domnita. 2014. "English-Spanish Code-switching in Literary Texts: Is It Still Spanglish as We Know It?" In Hispania, 97 (3): 357-359.
- Huguet, Ángel. 2006. "Attitudes and Motivation Versus Language Achievement in Cross-lingustic Settings: What Is Cause and What Effect?" In Journal of Multilingual and Multicultural Development, 27 (5): 413-429.
- Pham, Giang and Timothy Tipton. 2018. "Internal and External Factors that Support Chldren's Minority First Language and English." In Language, Speech, and hearing Services in Schools, 49:595-606.