Skip to main content
14.11: Cultural Survival
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- To increase global understanding of indigenous peoples’ rights, cultures, and concerns
- To empower indigenous peoples to be better self-advocates, and to partner with them to advocate for their human rights.
- Cultural Survival Quarterly magazine has covered indigenous rights issues for nearly 30 years. Each issue includes feature articles focused on themes of concern to indigenous peoples, as well as news pieces, interviews, and book reviews. All of the authors are indigenous or are professionals who work closely with indigenous peoples.
- Credo Reference – Maybury-Lewis, David H.P. b. 1929, Hyderabad, Pakistan
- “Cultural Survival”. Charity Navigator. Archived from the original on 8 December 2012. Retrieved 8 December2012.