Skip to main content
1.3: Creativity and Generativity
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Every child inherits a mental grammar through their genes.
- Some languages can generate concepts that are impossible to express in other languages.
- The principles of mental grammar allow us to form completely novel sentences, and to understand them when we hear them.
- You ain’t going nowhere.
- Herself have wrote these excellent book.
- Sam said she needed to speak to Chris and me.
- This expedition aims to boldly go where no expedition has gone before.