Skip to main content
2: Verbal Communication
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Define verbal communication and explain its main characteristics.
- Understand the three qualities of symbols.
- Describe the rules governing verbal communication.
- Explain the differences between written and spoken communication.
- Describe the functions of verbal communication.
- 2.1: Verbal Communication Overview
- 2.2: Defining Verbal Communication
- 2.3: Communication Challenge- Listening
- 2.4: Video- The Power of Listening
- 2.5: Spoken Versus Written Communication
- 2.6: Functions of Verbal Communication
- 2.7: Verbal Communication Summary
- 2.8: Communication Challenge- Explaining
- 2.9: Verbal Communication References