Skip to main content
1: Who am I as an online learner?
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Describe the characteristics of a self-directed learner.
- Use the plan-monitor-evaluate strategy to organize and evaluate your learning.
- Apply critical questioning and reflective strategies to assess your learning at each stage in your course.
- 1.1: Identify skills for self-directed learning
- 1.2: Apply the plan-monitor-evaluate model for assessing your learning progress
- 1.3: Use critical questioning to support your learning
- 1.4: Manage information for online learning