Gender Studies is an interdisciplinary field that focuses on the complex interaction of gender with other identity markers such as race, ethnicity, sexuality, nation, and religion. Gender— femininity and masculinity—is such a basic form of social organization that its operation often passes unnoticed.
- Women's Reproductive Health
- Book: Introduction to Women, Gender, Sexuality Studies (Kang, Lessard, and Heston)
- Book: Global Women's Issues - Women in the World Today
- Book: The Psychology of Gender (McRaney et al.)
- Global Femicide: Indigenous Women and Girls Torn from Our Midst (Anderson, Pete, Kubik, and Rucklos-Hampton)
Thumbnail: Gender symbols intertwined. The red (left) is the female Venus symbol. The blue (right) represents the male Mars symbol. (CC BY-SA 3.0; pschemp via Wikipedia).