Skip to main content
2: Developmental Equivalence- Sampling and Selection
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- 2.1: What is the general idea of “developmental equivalence”?
- 2.2: What does it mean to describe human development?
- 2.3: What does it mean to describe qualitative changes in development?
- 2.4: How can the description of stability be part of the goals of developmental science?
- 2.5: How is the explanation of development different from its description?
- 2.6: Why do developmentalists need to explain stability?
- 2.7: What is meant by explanations of differential patterns of stability and change?
- 2.8: How does optimization of human development differ from explanation?