Skip to main content
29: Developmental Designs- Cross-section, Longitudinal, and Cross-sequential
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- 29.1: What are developmental designs?
- 29.2: Why is it challenging to figure how people change with age?
- 29.3: What is the cross-sectional design?
- 29.4: What is a longitudinal design?
- 29.5: Okay, I’m starting to warm up more and more to cross-sectional designs. What are their advantages?
- 29.6: What is a cross-sequential design?
- 29.7: What can we do about the big problem in longitudinal and cross-sequential designs-- that people drop out and that we are changing people by testing them repeatedly?
- 29.8: Which are the best study designs?