Skip to main content
SPEECH 361: The Communication Experience (Coleman)
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- assess and manage communication apprehension.
- design and employ effective listening strategies.
- generate effective verbal and nonverbal messages applicable to a variety of communication situations.
- manage group interactions productively.
- organize and orally present information using effective public speaking strategies.
- predict and recognize sources of conflict.
- demonstrate behaviors that contribute to respectful communication of diverse ideas.
- assess aspects of media communication.