Skip to main content
C.5: Review Questions
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- In human behavioral ecology, human behavior is the result of the interaction among which two factors?
- What are the three main explanations for why people in small-scale societies share food extensively?
- Describe the difference between a proximate and an ultimate explanation and include an example of each.
- What are two misconceptions about human behavioral ecology?
- What contemporary world issues can human behavioral ecology help us solve?