Skip to main content
1: Fundamentals of Interpersonal Communication
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Recognize the characteristics of competent communication in dyadic interactions.
- Recognize the ethical dimensions of interpersonal communication.
- Recognize communication differences between individuals in cultures that affect interpersonal interactions and recall strategies for adapting to cultural differences.
- Understand the basic components in the communication process.
- Be familiar with the basic process models of communication.
- Understand the dimensions of competent communication.
- 1.1: What is Communication?
- 1.2: Basic Process Models of Communication
- 1.3: Communication Competence