Skip to main content
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Define emotions.
- Differentiate between emotions and mood.
- Describe the physiological, cognitive, and social theories of emotions.
- Identify characteristics of different types of emotion.
- Differentiate between various influences on emotional expression.
- Identify whether people are more or less likely to express certain types of emotions.
- Reappraise negative emotions.
- Describe methods for accepting responsibility for emotions.
- Identify emotional fallacies.
- Recall methods for choosing the best time and place to express emotions.
- 8.1: Our Emotional Experiences
- 8.2: Influences on Emotional Expression
- 8.3: Communication Skills and Emotion