Skip to main content
10: Group Communication
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Define what constitutes a group and team.
- Understand cultural influences on groups.
- Explain how groups and teams form.
- Identify group roles and norms.
- Understand different styles of leadership in groups.
- Recognize style and options for decision making in groups.
- Explain the impact of technology on group communication.
- 10.1: Group Communication Overview
- 10.2: Defining Groups and Teams
- 10.3: The Importance of Studying Communication in Groups and Teams
- 10.4: Forming Groups
- 10.5: Groups Roles
- 10.6: Leadership In Groups
- 10.7: Decision Making In Groups
- 10.8: Group Communication Summary
- 10.9: Group Communication References