Skip to main content
4: Decision Making and Goal Setting
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Recognize factors involved in the decision making process.
- Distinguish internal and external factors that affect making decisions.
- Demonstrate effective goal setting.
- Examine tools for managing stress.
- Choosing your major and educational planning.
- Analyze the value of gaining work experience outside the classroom.
- Phase 3: What factors affect my choices?
- Phase 4: Where do I go from here?
- 4.1: The Decision Making Process
- 4.2: Internal and External Factors that Affect Making Decisions
- 4.3: Effective Steps for Goal Setting
- 4.4: Stress Management
- 4.5: Choosing your Major and Educational Planning
- 4.6: Opportunities at College of the Canyons
- 4.7: Educational Planning
- 4.8: Gaining Experience Outside the Classroom
- 4.9: Summary