Early childhood education a branch of education study and application that focuses on the instruction and learning of children from birth up to the age of eight.
- Book: Child Growth and Development (Paris, Ricardo, Rymond and Johnson)
- Book: Introduction to Curriculum for Early Childhood Education (Paris, Beeve and Springer)
- Book: Child, Family, and Community (Laff and Ruiz)
- Book: Observation and Assessment in Early Childhood Education (Peterson and Elam)
- Book: The Role of Equity and Diversity in Early Childhood Education (Esquivel, Elam, Paris, & Tafoya)