Skip to main content
1: Introduction to Child Development
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Describe the principles that underlie development.
- Differentiate periods of human development.
- Evaluate issues in development.
- Distinguish the different methods of research.
- Explain what a theory is.
- Compare and contrast different theories of child development.
- 1.1: Principles of Development
- 1.2: Periods of Development
- 1.3: Issues in Development
- 1.4: Research Methods
- 1.5: Developmental Theories
- 1.S: Summary