Political science is a social science which deals with systems of governance, and the analysis of political activities, political thoughts, and political behavior. Civics are the things people do that affect fellow citizens, especially when that relates to the maintenance of urban development. Civic education is the study of the theoretical, political and practical aspects of citizenship, as well as its rights and duties.
- Book: American Government 3e (OpenStax)
- Book: A Short Introduction to World Politics (Meacham)
- Book: An Introduction to Politics (Sell)
- Introduction to Comparative Government and Politics (Bozonelos et al.)
- Book: Introduction to Political Science Research Methods (Franco et al.)
- Attenuated Democracy (Hubert)
- Book: American Government and Politics in the Information Age
- Book: Human Security in World Affairs - Problems and Opportunities (Lautensach and Lautensach) 2nd Ed.
- Building Democracy for All: Interactive Explorations of Government and Civic Life (Maloy and Trust)
- Texas Government (panOpen)
Thumbnail: US Capitol, west side. (CC BY-SA 3.0; Martin Falbisoner).