Political science is a social science which deals with systems of governance, and the analysis of political activities, political thoughts, and political behavior. Civics are the things people do that affect fellow citizens, especially when that relates to the maintenance of urban development. Civic education is the study of the theoretical, political and practical aspects of citizenship, as well as its rights and duties.
- Book: An Introduction to Politics (Sell)
- Book: A Short Introduction to World Politics (Meacham)
- Book: American Government and Politics in the Information Age
- Book: American Government (OpenStax)
- Book: Attenuated Democracy (Hubert)
- Book: Introduction to Political Science Research Methods (Franco et al.)
- Book: Human Security in World Affairs - Problems and Opportunities (Lautensach and Lautensach) 2nd Ed.
Thumbnail: US Capitol, west side. (CC BY-SA 3.0; Martin Falbisoner).