Skip to main content
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Define interpersonal conflict.
- Recall the components of interpersonal conflict and identify them.
- Distinguish different characteristics of conflict.
- Recall the elements of a communication climate.
- Identify common sources of conflict.
- Identify the various variables in conflict
- Distinguish between sex and gender.
- Apply Face Negotiation Theory in conflict situations.
- Identify and distinguish the five different conflict styles.
- Apply the steps of collaborative conflict.
- Recognize relationship violence.
- 12.1: What is Conflict?
- 12.2: Conflict in Interpersonal Relationships
- 12.3: Variables in Conflict
- 12.4: Conflict Management Strategies