- Identify aspects of the four curricula: explicit, hidden, null, and extracurricular
- Critically analyze sociological influences of a hidden, null, and extracurricular curriculum.
- Explain the differences of the four curricula
- Identify how the different cognitive and affective domains of learning shape curricular design.
Contributors and Attributions
- 4.1: The Purpose of Curriculum
- 4.2: Sociological Influences of the Four Curricula
- 4.3: The Cognitive and Affective Domains of Curricula
- 4.4: The Cognitive and Affective Domains of Curricula
- 4.5: References
CC licensed content, Original
- Foundations of Education. Authored by: SUNY Oneonta Education Department. License: CC BY: Attribution