Human geography deals with the study of people and their communities, cultures, economies, and interactions with the environment by studying their relations with and across space and place. This subfield of geography is often complemented by content in physical geography.
- Book: World Regional Geography - People, Places and Globalization
- Book: World Regional Geography (Finlayson)
- Book: Introduction to Human Geography (Dorrell and Henderson)
- Book: The Western World - Daily Readings on Geography (Quam and Campbell)
- Book: Keys to Understanding the Middle East (Payind and McClimans)
- Book: British Columbia in a Global Context