Skip to main content
5: Developmental and Learning Theories
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Examine historical and theoretical frameworks as they apply to current early childhood practices.
- 5.1: NAEYC Standards
- 5.2: California Early Childhood Educator Competencies
- 5.3: National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) Code of Ethical Conduct (May 2011)
- 5.4: Preview
- 5.5: What is a Theory and Why is it Important?
- 5.6: Current Developmental Topics to Inform Our Practice with Children and Families
- 5.7: In Closing