Skip to main content
6.8: Review Questions
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- If anthropology is the study of humans, why do some anthropologists study primates?
- How does a primate’s ecology affect their diet and interactions with other organisms?
- Why do primates live in groups and in what types of groups do they live?
- What is parental investment and sexual selection?
- What are some examples of primate communication?
- What is the evidence for cultural traditions in primates and how do primatologists think cultural transmission occurs in primates?