Skip to main content
Personal Application Questions
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Your infant daughter puts everything in her mouth, including the dog's food.
- Your eight-year-old son is failing math; all he cares about is baseball.
- Your two-year-old daughter refuses to wear the clothes you pick for her every morning, which makes getting dressed a twenty-minute battle.
- Your sixty-eight-year-old neighbor is chronically depressed and feels they have wasted their life.
- Your 18-year-old daughter has decided not to go to college. Instead she’s moving to Colorado to become a ski instructor.
- Your 11-year-old son is the class bully.