Skip to main content
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Explain how children’s natural curiosity and exploration builds the foundation for science curriculum.
- Justify the importance of active, hands on science experiences.
- Describe the foundations in science that high quality early childhood education programs support
- Discuss how the environment supports children’s continual investigation of the natural world
- Identify ways teachers can support children’s scientific inquiry and investigation
- Summarize ways to engage families in science curriculum
- 8.1: Introduction
- 8.2: Guiding Principles for Supporting Science
- 8.3: Environmental Factors in Supporting Science
- 8.4: Introducing the Foundation
- 8.5: Engaging Families
- 8.6: Conclusion